Our first adventure for 2022 will be the 7th Annual Members Party in Vallarta!
We are so excited because after several meetings we decided to do for the first time a Members Party in this amazing destination. Vallarta has a unique charm and we are sure that the members that haven’t been there will fall in love with it, those who have been there will agree with us!
As per usual it’s going to be 2 weeks of incredible activities, main events, special performances and the most important, sharing with each other.
Before we get into details about the party we’ll let you know some important information about Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa:
- The resort is nestled along the picturesque Bay of Banderas in Mexico’s sublime Riviera Nayarit.
- It’s just 45 minutes away from the airport.
- The resort is favorably located near internationally renowned golf courses, is walking distance from the beach.
- Its private beach offers aquamarine seas and pristine on-site amenities
- You’ll find Family Selection, offers exclusive facilities and personalized services, situated in a privileged area of the resort, so that both parents and their little ones can enjoy their vacation to the fullest. Exclusive access to private areas and facilities, including a restaurant and a bar. Kids take the lead with Family Boss, a new guest classification within Family Selection, which provides children with special amenities, services and facilities so that they can enjoy their vacation to its maximum extent.
Now you’re probably wondering about the exclusive areas for members, the Members Terrace Lounge provides the ideal spot to soak up golden sunsets and to be honest is also the best place to watch the humpback whales doing a unique show that seems to be performing just for you. And of course we have a Members Bar which is located just a few steps away from the terrace, in there you’ll find the best cocktails in the whole resort and of course just prepared with Premium Liquor.
Now back to the party, in this colorful event you’ll feel the energy and the magic of Pop Culture with Super Heroes, music, art, video games, movies, food, activities, and more.
For those who aren’t familiar with Pop Culture let us explain what it is, Pop art is an exciting, colorful, and vibrant art movement that emerged in the UK and the US during the 1950s. The style of Pop artists is characterized by their inspiration from sources in popular culture. When Pop Art first emerged as a style, it was radical and shocking, a stark contrast to the abstract expressionism style that preceded it. And yet, even 70 years later, Pop Art remains both incredibly popular and one of the most influential modern art movements of the 20th century.
The most recognized Pop art artist is arguably Andy Warhol, but other famous Pop art artists include:
- Roy Lichtenstein
- Keith Haring
- Robert Rauschenberg
- Peter Blake
- Richard Hamilton
We are sure you know Andy Warhol’s screenprints of Marilyn Munroe or the Cambel Soup Cans are some of the most recognizable examples of Pop art. However, Pop art often uses mixed media and can also be observed in the sculptures of artists like Claes Oldenberg or Jeff Koons. Richard Hemilton describes the elements of Pop Art as popular, young, expendable, transient, low-cost, mass-produced, sexy, witty, gimmicky, glamorous, and big business. Here are some photos for you to get inspired on your outfits or simply to get to know more about Pop Culture:
Get your colorful side ready and Let’s go! … to the amazing colorful trip
March 18 – April 3, 2022