We are grateful for the great trust you have placed in us over the past few months, as more and more Palladium Travel Club families are returning to their homes away from home.
As this is happening, local governments have made changes to their statements since the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stated on May 3, 2022: “As a result of a court order, effective immediately and effective April 18, 2022, the CDC’s January 29, 2021 order requiring facemasks on public transportation and in transportation facilities is no longer in effect. Therefore, we made some updates to our corporate statement regarding COVID19. As such, this update is effective immediately and until further notice, as follows:
- All bookings entering our hotels in America until 15 July 2022 will continue to receive a free COVID19 antigen test. Subsequent testing, if required, will be at an additional cost.
- From 16 July 2022, all new passenger bookings arriving at any Palladium Hotel Group property in the Americas will be able to be tested at the property at an additional cost.
- In the event that you test positive for COVID19 during your hotel stay and the doctor prescribes the need for you to stay at the hotel, Palladium Travel Club will continue to honour a complimentary hotel stay (in the Americas) for two people for up to 5 days maximum. This stay must be in one of our rooms programmed to follow the isolation protocols established by the hotel.
- Should you require an extended stay or an extra room due to quarantine, you will be offered a 30% discount per person per night on the Palladium Hotel Group web rate, up to a maximum of 10 additional days.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) continues to affirm that all passengers entering the United States and many other countries must present a negative COVID19 laboratory test for testing within 24 hours of arrival. Our Palladium Travel Club team will continue to update information regarding antigen and PCR testing for guests whose countries have imposed a mandatory testing requirement.
SAME-DAY RESULTS: The COVID19 test result will be delivered to our members on the same day. Please note the prices and service hours, which are available from now on (and until further notice) for our mutual passengers requiring a COVID19 test prior to departure, based on the following:
|ANTIGEN COVID19 RAPID
Cost per person + taxes (USD)
|PCR COVID19 Test
Cost per person + taxes (USD)
|Costa Mujeres||$ 25.00||$ 95.00||8:00||16:00|
|Riviera Maya||$ 25.00||$ 95.00||8:00||16:00|
|Puerto Vallarta||$ 29.00||$ 111.00||10:00||13:00|
|Punta Cana||$ 25.00||$ 90.00||9:00||16:00|
|Cap Cana||$ 25.00||$ 90.00||8:00||11:00|
|Montego Bay||$ 40.00||$ 120.00||9:00||17:00|
*At our Riviera Maya properties, there are specific service hours for PCR tests: from 9am to 12pm.
* At Grand Palladium Vallarta, COVID19 antigen tests are delivered the same day in the afternoon and PCR tests take 30 hours to get the result so it is important to check your departures and book your tests in advance.
Antigen testing and PCR testing will continue to be available within the property for those members traveling to countries that do not accept antigen testing and require PCR testing. Our front desk team will continue to assist in coordinating and facilitating testing appointments provided by external providers, either on- or off-property.
As we return to normalcy, Palladium Travel Club will continue to update the COVID19 testing and quarantine policy statements.
Thank you for your continued support and remain a part of this family.
PALLADIUM TRAVEL CLUB
Leave a Reply