There is so much to see, do, taste and experience in your favourite destinations in America that you won’t have time to do it all in one trip. But don’t worry, we’ve got good news! You can always return to your home away from home.
No trip is complete without a getaway to one of our home tours that we offer in each of our destinations. It doesn’t matter what time of year it is because our warm offers will always have the perfect weather to enjoy a trip to paradise.
From an afternoon on board a catamaran in the Mexican Caribbean Sea to an extreme adventure on a Buggy tour in Punta Cana. Have a different experience on every trip by booking one of our home tours which, as a Palladium Travel Club member, are available to you free of charge.
The best kept secret: Costa Mujeres
Sun, breeze and the best company on any of the three tours we offer within this enchanting destination.
- Relax on board a catamaran bound for the incredible turquoise sea of Isla Mujeres, get to know the picturesque island and enjoy a full day walking around the private beach club and centre. We recommend that you rent a golf cart when you arrive at Isla Mujeres so you can explore the whole island, it will take you about 45 minutes! The best part of the island is the north beach, so don’t hesitate to hop off the cart for a swim and take pictures of the amazing beach.
- Meet the mystical Rio Secreto, where the history of our planet is written in the countless geological formations, and where floating in its fresh and transparent waters will change your life forever. Without a doubt we could say that it is one of the great wonders of the world. As you explore the river you will see thousands of spectacular stalactites and stalagmites. It is like stepping back in time to witness something mysterious and truly spectacular.
- If you love sunsets, fall in love with the Isla Mujeres sunset on board a catamaran where you can enjoy the different shades of the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. On board you can also enjoy some snacks and refreshing cocktails.
Depending on your time and type of trip, you can choose the one that best suits your itinerary. As a recommendation, bring your swimming costume, change of clothes, cap or hat, sunglasses and a lot of desire to live a unique experience in Costa Mujeres: Costa Mujeres.
Imbassaí, places to visit
How many days will you be in Imbassaí? If you stay for seven days you can visit Praia do Forte, the favourite place of Brazilians for its long white sandy coastline and natural pools. Don’t forget to visit the TAMAR project, a space for the conservation of sea turtles with lots of activities.
For two-week stays, Palladium Travel Club offers a historical tour of charming Salvador de Bahia. You will get to know the most emblematic streets and buildings, its history and gastronomic variety in some of the unmissable restaurants such as Axêgo or the cuco bistró.
Definitely a tour to spend an enjoyable afternoon unlike any other.
Refreshing vibes in Montego Bay
Don’t miss the opportunity to get to know 7 Miles Beach in Negril, on a tour of a little piece of enchanting Jamaica. This beach is definitely like a saltwater infinity pool as there is no current and everything is very peaceful. Our recommendation is to order a Red Stripe at a Beach Club and lay back on a deck chair and take in the incredible view. When you visit the shops don’t forget to take back some souvenirs from Jamaica for your friends and family. Close your day watching the divers at Rick’s cafe with the backdrop of a beautiful sunset reflected in the waters of Negril, and if you’re intrepid, dare to jump off the small 2 metre high platform or if you want to impress everyone, jump off the 8 metre high platform, would you dare to jump off? No doubt it’s a big challenge, but it will be worth it.
The unique Jamaican vibe will be part of your whole experience, make the most of this full day tour into the Jamaican culture and share incredible moments with everyone you know.
Rivera Maya, the essence of the Caribbean
The versatility of this destination allows us to have a great variety of activities to do, all of them unmissable and full of the tropical touch of the Riviera.
- As a first option you can refresh yourself in the crystalline waters of the Yal-Kú lagoon and discover the flora and fauna on a snorkeling tour. Don’t worry if you don’t have snorkeling equipment, you can rent it at the entrance. In the lagoon there are at least 20 different types of fish as well as turtles. So take your GoPro or underwater camera with you so you can take video of the myriad of fish in the lagoon.
- For the more extreme, the seven zip lines over the Mayan jungle and a swim in a natural pool will be the ideal tour. No doubt here you will be able to overcome your fear of heights with the great jungle scenery and if you are lucky you may see some monkeys and toucans.
- If you like cultural tours you have to go to the ruins of Tulum and learn more about the Mayan culture, during the whole tour you will have a guide who will highlight all the Mayan history. The tour ends in the most crowded areas to buy souvenirs and fill yourself with Mexican energy.
- Finally, for those who want a bit of tranquillity and special memories, there is the trip over the Caribbean Sea aboard a catamaran with a dreamlike view of the sunset reflected in the turquoise waters of the Riviera Maya.
Golden sunsets only at Rivera Nayarit
No matter where you are, the sunsets will be your undoing every day, golden, red and purple tonalities reflected in all the cliffs and the city. Make the most of your trip and get to know the centre of Puerto Vallarta, its streets, its monuments, its gastronomy and its people; continue your tour at the Destiladera Don Chendo for an exquisite tasting of organic tequila and live an authentic Vallarta experience.
Are you a village lover? You will be able to visit the iconic places of Saluyita and San Pancho, we invite you to get lost among its alleys, taste the sweets, food and drinks typical of the place. A tour without comparison and ideal to enjoy a village atmosphere in the gulf.
Explore paradise in Punta Cana
Looking for a romantic or adventurous time? Punta Cana has the perfect tours for everyone.
- Take a horseback ride around the island to Macao Beach and relax under the shade of a palm tree.
- How about a magical afternoon cruising along the coast of Bavaro on a catamaran, meet the marine life on a snorkelling tour and lose yourself in the warm hues of the sunset sky.
- For coffee and chocolate lovers only, a tour of a plantation in the community of El Caño, Macao will be your undoing, learn about the process of creating your favourite products and delight your palate with tastings of the local produce.
- If you are looking for safe fun, the buggy tour is what you need, you will drive through the exotic vegetation to reach the Cenote Cave and the beach of Macao to cool off.
On our website you can check the complete information of each tour, soon we will have new tour offers in your favourite destinations, wait for them and take advantage of the current tours! So, do you already know what your next tour will be?