Palladium Travel Club Family,
We are very happy to read that the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has cancelled, as of June 12, the negative laboratory test for COVID19 from the requirements for re-entry into The United States and Canada. This is very good news for all of you who are planning to return home away from home on your next vacation.
As a result, our Palladium Travel Club team made some revisions to our corporate policy regarding COVID19:
COVID19 TESTING SERVICE: Within the Palladium Hotel Group property, the service will continue to be offered to members who need it, however, it will have an additional cost, which each member will have to assume.
OTHER COVID19 TESTING OPTIONS:
- Guest will have the option to travel with their own certified COVID19 test kits.
- Hotel may have certified COVID19 test kits available for sale at the convenient store on property.
- This service may be available (at a cost) by appointment only, with our on-site Doctor.
NO LONGER OFFERED: All reservations from members whose countries require antigen testing for their return will continue to be offered free of charge until June 30, 2022. Effective immediately, members who wish to take a COVID19 test will be able to do so at an extra cost. Also, the COVID19 test result will be delivered to our members on the same day. Please note the prices and service hours, which are available from now on (and until further notice) for our mutual passengers requiring a COVID19 test prior to departure, with the following costs:
|ANTIGEN COVID19 RAPID
Cost per person + taxes (USD)
|PCR COVID19 Test
Cost per person + taxes (USD)
|Costa Mujeres||$ 25.00||$ 95.00||8:00||16:00|
|Riviera Maya||$ 25.00||$ 95.00||8:00||16:00|
|Puerto Vallarta||$ 29.00||$ 111.00||10:00||13:00|
|Punta Cana||$ 25.00||$ 90.00||9:00||16:00|
|Cap Cana||$ 25.00||$ 90.00||8:00||11:00|
|Montego Bay||$ 40.00||$ 120.00||9:00||17:00|
*At our Riviera Maya properties, there are specific service hours for PCR tests: from 9am to 12pm.
* At Grand Palladium Vallarta, COVID19 antigen tests are delivered the same day in the afternoon and PCR tests take 30 hours to get the result so it is important to check your departures and book your tests in advance.
CHANGES TO: QUARANTINE & HEALTH INSURANCE:
- Effective immediately, will no longer offer the 5-nights complimentary stays in case of quarantining.
- Should you require an extended stay or an extra room due to quarantine, you will be offered a 30% discount per person per night on the Palladium Hotel Group web rate, up to a maximum of 10 additional days. This policy will be available starting immediately.
- In the event our members may feel the need to be more protected while spending their vacation at any of our properties, Palladium Hotel Group will offer MAS SERVICIOS Health Insurance services, which will be available for purchase at all properties.
- Prices are: $7USD for a $35 thousand coverage and $9USD for a $60 thousand coverage respectively; prices are per person per night.
- This service can be purchased upon check-in.
Our Palladium Travel Club team will continue to closely monitor the latest updates regarding COVID19, as we understand that some countries may still have different travel requirements.
We are committed to our entire Travel Club family and, as such, have helped provide them with a safe travel experience with on-property testing to meet travel requirements. We will continue to update our COVID19 policy statements as we return to normalcy.
Thank you for being part of our Palladium Travel Club family and for your support.
Palladium Travel Club